Miami’s weather is at its finest this time of year, so we’re continuing the sunny vibes with a Permanent Vacation in the heart of Miami’s oldest neighborhood!
Thanks to the Coconut Grove BID, we’re transforming Main Highway (from Commodore Plaza to Fuller) into a beachy celebration filled with funky reggae tunes, world music, and more. Take in a set by the favorite Latin Funk outfit, Locos Por Juana and a fiery opening set by the Miami natives, Agape.
Experience some of The Grove’s favorite eats as they pop up out of their storefronts and into the streets intermingled with some of Miami’s favorite flavors. Enjoy kids corners, interactive experiences and more to be announced.
The event is free and open to the public.
To register to get your tickets, click HERE 🏝
DATE: SATURDAY, JAN 19TH, 2019
TIME: 7PM – 10PM
ADD: 3439 MAIN HWY
Free Bike Valet Parking!
Bike Coconut Grove will offer its popular free bike valet parking for the January 19 block party between 6-10 p.m. Bring your bike to the entrance to the St. Stephens Church courtyard on Main Highway next to the parking lot—look for the “Free Bike Valet Parking” banner. Bike to the event and attendants will watch your bike for the evening. No parking hassles, no charge, and no worries about your bike!
Keep the partying going with these Vacation-worthy offers:
- ALMA: 30% off on all bottles of wine for Eventbrite ticket holders
- POKE 305: Event attendees take 10% off
- PINEDA COVALIN MIAMI: Take 10% store purchase, select items 50% off
- ART BOX: Enter to win TWO complimentary tickets to our next Art Night!
- MAYFAIR KITCHEN: 2 – 1 topping pizza for $20 to all the attendees. Dine in or take out.
- THE FASHIONISTA BOUTIQUE: 15% off your entire purchase
- UNIKA: $10 off of $100 purchase $25 off of $250 purchase
- LE BOUCHON DU GROVE: ONE (1) Complimentary glass of sparkling wine. (Must be 21 and over)
- ALLIE & CHICA: Take 20% off the entire store with some exclusions
- Participating restaurants include: Jaguar Ceviche, Atchana’s, and the Spillover
AND, while you’re here, stop in to one of our many other local retailers and restaurants!